Tower Rock Oil & Gas is a mineral and royalty acquisition firm that is seeking a Senior Accountant to grow with the company. While there will be recurring accounting duties such as reconciling accounts and maintaining financials, the company is seeking someone who will also continue to build out the accounting infrastructure by further automating accounting duties and seeking scalable solutions to integrating the company’s financials with our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, Salesforce and their accounting system Accounting Seed.
• Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in accounting
• Full cycle accounting including managing month-end close process
• Experience with Salesforce preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organization skills, including attention to details
• Advanced Excel skills
• Ability to own your work and be a self-starter
• Ability to work independently
Duties include (not limited to):
• Reconcile balance sheet accounts
• Maintain and Prepare financials on a monthly basis
• Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
• Enter payment-related information into Accounting Seed and Salesforce
• Process payroll
• Pay invoices and bills
• Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner
• Coordinate with tax firm for annual tax returns
• Coordinate with accounting firm for annual audit/review process
Because we are a small company, our ideal candidate will be flexible and open to taking on new responsibilities and wear different hats as-needed. This is a full-time position with a flexible schedule if desired and includes the possibility of working remote. Pay commensurate with experience.
Additional details available upon request.